Christmas and New Years was wonderful! We stayed at my moms for new years eve and played games with all the family. We had so much fun! We also celebrated my little sisters 18th birthday this past weekend. WOW 18!! Gage was not at all happy to start back to school today but he made it through the day. Despite being dehydrated and having to have a couple of IV's, I have been feeling a lot better! I think I am close to being all the way well. I felt horrible for several days and couldn't hardly eat anything but that has changed! We are the VERY first IVF case in the office. They make sure that everyone has finished before the holidays and don't start any new ones until after the holidays. They started us a little early just because of the timing. I am taking it as a good sign!! New Year with a new beginning! Jason and I both go back on the 8th. I will have another ultrasound and blood work. Hopefully everything will still be right on track! Jason just has to have blood work done.
We had our first visit with this office in October of 2003. We had been seeing our regular doctor for several months before he sent us to them. I just can't believe it has been over 5 years that we have been going to her. I know that every year brings us new things and I can't wait to see what it brings us this year!!!! Hope this finds everyone well and that 2009 is going great!!
Bedroom Decor Inspiration
10 years ago
1 comment:
That's great, Megan! I got your email response. Glad you're feeling better. Best wishes and lots of prayers! Love, Cindy
Post a Comment