They have decided to wait until Sunday to take out the eggs. I had a couple that were over 20 mm but still had a lot that were around 13 mm. She wanted to wait a little longer but my ovaries are starting to swell. I only had 5 that were mature enough today but she thinks it would be better to take them to relieve the pressure. If we could wait a couple more days I would have more that would be mature, but we only need one healthy one right?? I have to go back in the morning for them to test a certain hormone and if everything is okay, we have to be there before 8 on Sunday morning. They have my procedure scheduled for 8:45. Jason and I might stay the night in Lubbock tomorrow night or a least in Seagraves. Jason will give me a HCG shot tonight that will help release the eggs and then hopefully they will be ready for Sunday!
2 comments:
Yeah! I hope it goes great tomorrow! So the transfer will be some time next week? Still praying!
Love ya, Cindy
Praying for you! Stay positive and faithful!! Blessings.
Post a Comment