Everything went great the other day! The infection has cleared and everything looked "healthy" as she likes to say! We start ovulation shots today! Very exciting!!! I have to go back on the 13th, 16th and the 18th so they can see what kind of eggs we are going to have. On the 18th we will see when we will need to go back.
My brother has been in Kuwait and came home yesterday for a two week visit. Thank God! He will have have to return for a few more months to finish. The whole family....and I mean the WHOLE FAMILY is meeting in Dallas for the weekend next weekend. There is 24 of us!! That is just my siblings and their families!! I am so excited and a little frustrated on the same time because we will be getting close to retrieval and have to go to the doctor on that Friday and that Sunday. So Jason, Gage and I are going on Friday after my appt. and then come back Sat. night. Not much time but will be fun!
Bedroom Decor Inspiration
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment