Everything went great today! The follicles are still a little behind but she tells us it is nothing to worry about. I had 17s, 16s and 15s, but I still had several that were 12 and 13. She thinks we should let all the smaller ones catch up. She is planning on Saturday but we really won't know until the day before. I am very thankful for how many I have. There is a lot! I have had friends that only had 2 or 3 so I feel very blessed to have so many to choose from. I have around 20. My mom drove me today and my sister is going to drive me when I go back. I am very uncomfortable and it will only get worse! I have to lean back in the car so I need a driver....thank goodness for family! Jason was going to have a really hard time getting off on Friday so it is a good thing it will not be on that day! Even though it is hard on me and our pocket book to wait.
3 comments:
This all sounds really great! I am so sorry that you are uncomfortable. That is the pits, but will be worth it when it all works! Your pictures are amazing. I love the fact that you come from such a large family. How awesome! Take care!
Good news that there are so many! Hang in there, you're almost through with the hard part. Or is the waiting and wondering the hardest part?!
Still praying, Cindy
Gosh Megan, I just had no idea what was involved in all of this. So...now you'll just have to educate me, when you're saying 15cm etc...that is really big, so what are they measuring. I'm thinking follicles, but that means you have like 10 follicles on each ovary, so that means your ovaries are HUGE..right??? I mean 2.54cm is equal to 1 inch. So just help me out here. I'm kinda getting the idea, that your so swollen, and have to lean back. Does it feel like you're pregnant, like your abdomen is huge? Sorry for the kinda silly comment, but just wondering. You can e-mail me back if you want to : ) Still praying for you.
kellymccarver@yahoo.com
Post a Comment