The transfer went perfect! All three embryos were still progressing this morning. They were still graded the same. The one B had a few fragments but the embryologist said that is why the had it graded lower. The other two were still perfect little A's!!! The worst part of the whole thing was I had to have a full bladder and I had tears in my eyes! They did a practice right before because it was a different doctor and we have problems getting past my c-section scar. He had no problems at all and he assured me this would be an easy transfer. Jason got to see the tube with the embryos and then he got to see where they place them in the uterus on the ultrasound. I couldn't really see anything but Jason told me everything. When we were finished he told us that it was a perfect transfer!! "Everything went as smooth as silk, I couldn't be happier", he told us! After 20 minutes I was allowed to use the bathroom and then after an hour we were allowed to go home. It was by far our best transfer and we are very happy! I walked down the hall of the hospital and there were people everywhere. I wanted to yell that I just had embryos put in and I would appreciate it if nobody would touch me!!! I didn't though. I just walked slowly and around everyone. We are home and I get to lay in bed and rest for three days. I can't get up unless I have to use the bathroom. Jason gets to wait on me hand and foot. Which I don't mind at all!! We have to go back on Monday for a blood draw and then we will do pregnancy test the 1st or 2nd. Not sure which day yet. My sister is starting to feel normal. Maybe in a few days she will be back to normal. I just keep thanking God for the way everything has gone! I couldn't be happier either!!
3 comments:
Praise God! I could just cry from feeling your joy! I will pray pray & pray harder that everything continues to go wonderfully for you all! Love You! Stay in Bed! Love ya!
Yeah! I am so glad that it went great!!
Megan! I'm thrilled for you guys! I've been praying for ya'll but have been swamped trying to get ready to start the school year and haven't gotten on the computer. I just read over the last week and a half worth of blogs and am so excited! Enjoy your bedrest and know we're praying for your little embryos. Love ya!
Post a Comment