We had a VERY busy weekend! My little sister had a graduation party and almost all of my family was here. Such a wonderful thing to have such a big family! We had to be in Lubbock at 8 on Saturday morning. Which went great! The doctor is having some problem reaching one of the ovaries and has from the beginning. She told us that she didn't know if she would be able to get any of the eggs from that ovary but she would try. The other ovary looks great and has very healthy eggs. We will not know the exact amount until retrieval of course but as my doctor always tells all of us, "we only need one healthy egg". We had a few things to pick up in Lubbock for the party and then we headed home to help get things ready at mom's. I drove to Andrews and picked Jason up, it was our anniversary after all! Then we had to be back in Lubbock today. We found out today that the retrieval will for sure by on Tuesday!!! A day earlier than we had planned but everything looks ready. My sister had one final shot tonight that released the eggs and will have to have one last blood draw in the morning. I have an appointment at 8 in the morning and then we will register her at the hospital for Tuesday. Jason is going to drive to Lubbock tomorrow and we are just going to stay the night in Lubbock tomorrow night. We have to be at the hospital at 6 on Tuesday morning and will hopefully be done by lunch. I am so excited and can't believe that we are to this point already! It has seemed like a long time but at the same time has gone a lot faster than I expected. I am so thankful and feel so blessed for the way everything has gone for us. Thank the good Lord! I can't wait to write the next blog!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment