Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 4 and Transfer

We had two left this morning, three of them quit progressing. They are about the same quality that they were yesterday. One is a little behind the other one but they are both about where they need to be. They are doing the transfer tomorrow. We are waiting on our doctor to call us back because we may be thawing out our frozen one. They were trying to decide what would be the best option for us at this point. They will put the embryo/s in and I cannot get out of bed at all, except to use the bathroom, for 3 full days. It has been a long day for us today just with everything going on. We are trying to figure out what we can do to get everyones schedule played out. Jason's uncle's funeral is on Sunday in Center Point. We have to be in Lubbock at 1:30 and Gage needs to be picked up and also has a basketball game tomorrow night. I wouldn't be all that worried about this game but it will be his first game and that is all he has talked about for weeks now. My parents are in Ruidoso because my Dad had classes he needed to attend. I have a friend here that is awesome and will help us in anyway that she can....I may just take advantage of that! My parents are going to try and get home as soon as they can so Jason can leave. I want to go with him and he wants to stay with me, so that is frustrating for both of us. It seems like everything is happening at once, which makes me feel anxious. I am very excited and pray that we have at least one to transfer tomorrow so I can keep on hoping! I have faith, which takes us a long way!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah! Transfer day! Will they decide to thaw the frozen one based on how your two embryos look tomorrow? I'm sorry you feel so pulled in every direction right now. I know it will be tough to be in bed with Jason gone but try to enjoy it and take full advantage of that good friend! Wish I were closer and could help out but I'll be praying from afar!
Love ya, Cindy

Kelly said...

Oh..we'll be praying for you tomorrow! Praying that all goes well. Gosh, the timing of things I know sometimes is hard. But rest, rest, rest. Hang in there, and thanks again for updating!
Kelly