Everything went great at the doctor today! The follicles have almost doubled in size. They measured from 8 mm to 13 mm today. They want them to be anywhere from 17 mm to 20 mm. They are pushing back our retrieval day but just a few days. At this point it looks like it will be Friday or Saturday. Every extra day that we were not planning on will cost about $200. So luckily it won't be many days. I have around 10 follicles on each ovary and they are all averaging around the same size which is important. If you have one that is larger than the rest it just kind of takes over the ovary. The uterus has already reached the measurement that it should too. I get one day off from driving and then I will go everyday until retrieval. I have a lot to get done so I am glad they are not making me come back tomorrow! Having to go 4 days in a lot! It takes about 2 hours from our house to the office and then I get to drive back. With my ovaries swollen, it makes for a LONG drive!
Here are some of our pictures! My scanner must have been dusty but they still look okay. I didn't feel like doing it again. This isn't all of them but you get the point!
The whole family

My parents and siblings

Grandkids

grandparents and grandkids

one of my family
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures! So glad you got to stay the whole weekend with your family. Great news about all the follicles! Hang in there!
Post a Comment