Everything was perfect yesterday. My appointment was at 10 and I was out of there and in my car by 10:06. She said my levels couldn't have looked better!
When I had my last miscarriage a friend of mine told me to buy a tree. She said it is suppose to help memorialize your baby in a meaningful way. So I did. A lot of women plant the tree but I bought one for the house because I knew that we would be moving. I have had it for almost two years now. Before I left to go to the doctor I looked over and all the leafs where brown and crunchy. Some of the branches on it where mushy. I hadn't noticed it all until yesterday morning. Is that suppose to mean something? I was all worried about it and had to call Jason. First he laughed at me and told me it could be a sign that I don't need it anymore. It just got me to thinking and was on the verge of tears all morning, even cried a few times. I think maybe I was tired and my nerves were taking over. Jason had to go to work at midnight and got home around 4 and I don't sleep when he is not here. When I got pregnant with our other cycle, I knew right away that I was pregnant. I really have no idea this time. I just kept thinking about what we would do if this didn't work. I can't do anymore IVF's. I am just to that point. Our chances of conceiving without help are 5 to 10%. I was thinking about all this stuff and realized that I had to stop. I need to focus on today. Why was I getting all worked up when I was in such a great position. I have a bible that I carry in my car. So I picked it up and prayed. Then flipped through the bible and stopped on a page.
It was Psalm 37 4
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
I flipped through it again and landed on Peter 5. I smiled because I already knew what I needed to read. Verse 7 Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you.
I want this so bad and I am letting it get the best of me. I know that Jason and I will have more children sometime, one way or another. I know God has a plan for us and even though I don't understand I trust Him with all that I have. In a way I like not knowing just for the simple fact that I don't have someone telling me that I am not pregnant!. Whenever I think about it, my stomach turns and my mind runs crazy. Then my poor dog had an allergic reaction to a shot. She can't hardly move! I feel so sorry for her. I know that I will survive until Monday but my poor tree is a goner! Just 3 more days!!!
Bedroom Decor Inspiration
10 years ago

2 comments:
Praying and praying and praying!!
great post! isn't it awesome how flipping thru the Bible GOD lets it land right where it needs to!! stay faithful and things are going to work out the way they are suppose to!!! praying and praying!!
Post a Comment