Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Test Results

I talked to my doctor yesterday and she said that our test results came back normal. I went over everything in my head this last couple of weeks and it was still upsetting to me to hear that everything was normal. If everything is normal, then why has nothing worked? She told us that there was nothing more that she could do. I am really confused and hurt right now. I know that I said I wouldn't be upset either way but to hear her tell us that she couldn't help us anymore just made me realize that I will not be able to carry my own child. I have had to face this possibility before but this was like my last chance and now I have to face it again with even less hope of me being pregnant. I know everything will turn out fine I am just going to have to figure out how to cope with everything right now.

No comments: