Sunday, February 7, 2010

The night before biopsy! YAY

So we made it!! I say "we" because everyone in my house and outside of my house has been effected by all the hormones! You know it is bad when your dog runs just because you walk in the room. Man the last few weeks have been really hard for me. Raging hormones, slipped disc and the garage door shut on my finger. The hormones, and Jason will agree on this, were by far the worst!!! I cried, I had panic attacks and I yelled-which I NEVER do! They did give me valium which has helped with the anxiety but didn't get rid of it all. It did however get us through a few weeks. Thank God for all of my family and friends who have put up with me. I have leaned on just about everyone I know and I am so thankful. I am so ready to be done with the entire thing!! Our appointment is at 9:30 in the morning and it shouldn't take very long. I will update as soon as I feel like it! Thank you everyone for the prayers and support, I am extremely grateful!


Pictures of my finger after I closed the garage door on it!!!Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh!!! did you break your finger???? hope it gets better soon :)