skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Steps
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Moving on!
Ok, so now we are now moving on to adoption. We may have to save for 10 years but we will make it happen one way or another. Just leaning on God for the patience!!
1 comment:
Cindy
said...
That's awesome! I'm thrilled for you!
July 5, 2010 at 10:34 PM
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Megan
View my complete profile
Facebook Badge
Megan Bandy
Create Your Badge
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(10)
▼
June
(1)
Moving on!
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(35)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
My Blog List
I Love This Shoe I Live In
Bedroom Decor Inspiration
10 years ago
Hoping and Believing
16 years ago
Our Family
My Kids
16 years ago
The Henson Family
ONE MORE WEEK...
16 years ago
1 comment:
That's awesome! I'm thrilled for you!
Post a Comment