Thursday, August 13, 2009

So tired, So close and SO READY!

WOW! We have been so busy the last couple of weeks! We decided that going through treatment wasn’t enough on us, so we started redoing our living room. What a mess!! We are getting really close to finishing now. THANK GOODNESS! My sister is also having a graduation party and we have all been helping with as much as we can. I am not even sure what day it is most of the time because I am SO TIRED!
We had three appoints last week. Jason and I went on Wednesday to our doctor. We met the embryologist. Our doctor changed offices so this was the first time we had ever met him. Then we did our checkups. I had 15-20 little cysts on each ovary. This is normal with the ovarian disorder that I have. As long as they don’t grow any we are okay. Jason got all of his stuff done that he had to have done by the 7th. Then on Thursday my sister had her psychological evaluation. She talked to us together for about five minutes and then my sister by herself for about 35 minutes. She said there was no red flags and that she would send everything to my doctor. Then on Friday we went back for my sister’s appointment. We had to have everything finished for the FDA guidelines by Friday. I was so relieved to have all of that finished and out of the way. We got a note so my sister could fly with all the syringes and medication. Then we had a few days to get work done on the house. We actually got a lot done! We also registered Gage for school and football. Then I went to Lubbock yesterday with my mom and sister to get stuff for her party. We spent most of the day a the beauty salon! It was a very nice day! We went back to the doctor today . It was a great day for us! Everything was perfect with my sister and I both!! She has several follicles that are developing right on track and all my hormones where right where they should be. All of my cysts had gone down t almost nothing. My sister is having to have three shots a day right now and all of them have to go right by her belly button. She has bruises and little sores from the needles. To top it all of I am the one giving them to her……..poor thing! I am on hormone patches, hormone pills twice a day and a shot at night for now. We think everything is right on track and should stay that way. So the egg retrieval should be on Wednesday of next week! Less than a week away! I am super excited! Our next appointment is on Saturday morning which is the same day as my sister’s party and our 7th wedding anniversary! I know this post was probably very scattered but I am not going back to read over it. I am way too tired………

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm excited for yall, can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Anonymous said...

I am getting so excited! I am thinking about you and praying everything goes great!