Friday, March 20, 2009

Back from Florida

We are back from Florida and we had a wonderful time! We were gone for 5 days but only had 3 full days to enjoy the beach....too bad it rained two of them! The one day we had was extremely nice! It was a perfect day and we really enjoyed the beach. Some of my family was there too so on rainy days we got to spend time together playing games and stuff. We saw stingrays and sharks from our balcony, it was cool! It was nice and relaxing to get away! Gage really didn't want to come home:( He knows that it means it is almost time to go back to school!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I had been dealing with our insurance company before we left and they called while we were down there. She said they wouldn't help us pay for anything on donor. Why they said they would before and now they are saying they won't, I don't understand!?!? This has changed a lot. We know that we don't need to drain our savings completely especially right now. It would take everything we have to use a donor. It would take everything we had to do anything at this point. So I guess we will just sit on everything for awhile. I'm furious! Something as simple as money is keeping me from holding and loving a baby. How fair is that? They say money is insignificant, not important but we need money to make our dreams come true. It is the only thing standing in our way of having more family to love. We have saved for so long and have already given them so much and we are left with nothing, yet they have to have more to get us where we want to be. ARGG!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love the pictures! Makes me want to go to the beach. I'm so glad ya'll had a good time, you really needed a vacation! All I can say on the money issue is I hear ya, it's just not fair. Keep praying for direction. God has a plan and it may be one you've not even considered yet! Hang in there.
Miss ya, Cindy