Well, the pregnancy test was positive but my beta levels were low. Which is not a good sign. Anything over a 1 means you are pregnant. Mine was 15 but that is way too low for how far along I am. I thought she said 5200 but I realized later that she said 50 to a 100. So I thought I would fix it on here! Anyway this can mean a couple of things. One, a chemical pregnancy, which is a miscarriage before heartbeat is detected. Two, my levels are just low. I have a friend on a fertility board and her count was 5.5 on the first check and she gave birth to twin girls! As long as they continue to rise! They should double every 48 hours but mine are obviously are not. The levels being that low is not a good sign but doesn't mean I can't have a healthy pregnancy. I will go back on Wednesday and have them checked again. If they are higher they will continue on testing every two days and pray they continue to rise but if they are the same or lower they will consider it a miscarriage. So we need a lot of prayers now! I was really upset when they told us but I really feel a lot better now. I am pregnant and I can still have a healthy pregnancy and that is what I am counting on!!!! I'M PREGNANT! Feels good to say:) I'm really scared but I know it will all be okay one way or another.
9 comments:
Oh Megan...I will keep praying! I know you're scared and concerned, praying for levels to go UP!
Your faith amazes me! Megan I am praying so hard for your levels to go up! My heart & soul feel for you. Hugs to you all!!
We went to a banquet tonight and I couldn't wait to get home and check for news. We'll keep on praying! I love your positive attitude during this stressful time!
Hsng in there... Love ya!
fingers crossed and praying very, very hard!!! hang in there. stay positive and keep your faith!!! GOD has a plan!
Ok, I'm getting a laugh out of the 50 to 100 = 5200! Those numbers sound much better and not near so much bigger than your 15. Praying for a BIG number for you tomorrow!
I am praying like crazy!
Thinking of you today!
we keep checking and checking!!! thinking of you!
Post a Comment