Wow, I am extremely nervous! I feel like I am about to sing in front of millions of people.... and I can't sing! My appointment is at 10 in the morning and we should know around lunch. Before 1 anyway. In a way I am ready to get this over with but on the other hand I like walking around thinking I could be pregnant. If I knew the results it might be different cause if I knew it was going to be positive I wouldn't want to wait any longer! If I knew it was negative I would do anything to hold on to this feeling longer. I have never been this nervous with any of our cycles. I will probably never go to sleep tonight but I'll survive. Jason took off work tomorrow to go with me. Just praying like crazy! My friend Emily has helped us so much with Gage and I am so thankful for her. Any time I need her she is more than willing to help even though she has a house full! I have had so much support and I am so grateful for that. This is always so hard to get through and I don't know that I could without everyone.
3 comments:
Megan, I'm praying you get great news tomorrow! God loves you and has a perfect plan for your family! Talk to you tomorrow, Cindy
EEEK! I am so excited with you! Whatever happens tomorrow, either way, I think you are amazing doing what you do and how far you have come. I will be checking in!
can't wait to hear!!! hope all goes great and you have great news for all of us. praying...praying...praying!!
Post a Comment