Sunday, December 14, 2008

December

We are still right on track! YAY! We have financial counseling on the 17th and the first sonogram of the cycle is on the 22nd. I am so ready to get to the end of it all. I have so many people for support. No one understands what we go through with every cycle and I am thankful for the ones that try to understand. It means a lot to me. I am so tired right now in every way that I could be. I have been working a lot and so has Jason. He doesn't get home until 9:30 or 10 every night and I can tell it is taking it's toll on him. Hopefully after the first of the year we will all settle a little bit more. On another note, I am so ready for Christmas! This is my favorite time of the year! I love going out to places, looking at Christmas lights and call me crazy but I love all the crowds in stores(unless I have Gage with me)! People are out buying for others and are so confused on what to get.....it's great! I hope Christmas brings everyone great memories this year!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Megan,
Hey!! Wow good to hear from you. I don't think I knew you had a blog, I'll keep up with you now. Oh, praying for this cycle to work. I haven't talked to you in so long, I didn't know yall were going through all this. Back in Monahans I knew a little, but so glad to feel "caught up" with you. Are yall still in Andrews?? Keep posting.
Hello to the family! Thanks for checking out the blog.
Kelly

Cindy said...

Hey girl! I saw your blog on Kelly's. Just reading through your blog brings back so many memories. IVF is horrible but like you said you are so lucky to be able to do it! I will be praying for you guys and checking in to see how it's going. You are a great mom!
Loved the Christmas card! Gage is getting so big and handsome!
I really miss you. I wish life weren't so darn busy and it was easier to stay in touch.
Love, Cindy