Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm back....again!!!

It has been awhile since I have updated and I have so much to say!!! I really will try to keep this short.

Everyday life
Well Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years have passed. Great Holidays!! We went to Chicago which was wonderful! We all enjoyed every second of the visit! Gage played basketball in December and of course we love watching him play any sport. Now we are looking forward to soccer which will start soon. He has had straight A's all year so far. His lowest grade has been a 95! My brother is leaving for Haiti on Monday for 6 months to help with the earthquake disaster. My heart breaks for them. I pray for my brother's safety and for everyone effected by the earthquake. There is much more I could say but my family is huge and I could go on forever!!!!



Baby News
Jason and I talked and prayed about the testing our doctor was wanting us to go through. We decided that it wouldn't hurt anything to go through with it. I started meds a couple of weeks ago and will have the biopsy on Feb. 8th. We will know the results a few weeks later. I had a sonogram on Dec. 23 to check everything out and saw a beautiful egg on my right ovary. I have never had an egg(besides Gage) that we knew of until this point. Imagine our surprise seeing this beautiful egg, perfect in every way on a sonogram. My doctor was very happy that it had developed on its own and that we actually had a sonogram at the time we did. We found out that the egg hadn't survived a few weeks later but we now know that I can make them on my own. This put our testing schedule a little behind but not enough to matter. The hormones have really messed with me this time. I have had a horrible time with anxiety. I wasn't even able to be by myself during the day. Luckily God has blessed me with many people in my life to help. Feeling much better now:) I will explain more about this testing later but for now we are going to leave it at that. I will say that adoption is really heavy on my heart right now and I really feel that is the way God is leading us. We have so much to learn and figure out but that will happen one way or another. If this test comes back normal(which means we are no longer allowed to do treatment unless we use a surrogate mother), I will not be upset at all. I know it will work in the best way for us because God is in control. We will decide what direction we are going to go when the whole test is over with. I'm going to try my hardest to keep up with my blog now and I promise to make it more interesting than this post!!!!! Just trying to get caught up

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good to hear from you. Thanks for posting and updating. We continue to pray for you in all of this!