Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Pregnancy Test

The pregnancy test was negative. I typed a million things and erased them. I have so many feelings right now, some of them are not even reasonable so I am just going to leave it at that for now. One thing is for sure- we are both very confused and hurt right now.

On a better note
My back is so much better! I am still in a little pain but nothing like I was, THANK GOD! I just wish I could go for a nice long walk right now, just not well enough for even a little walk. Maybe soon.

Thank you for all the prayers. Just pray now that God hugs our souls and leads us in the right direction.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Megan, I'm so very sorry. I'll be praying. Please remember that God still has a plan for you that is even better than anything you can plan for yourself. I love you, Cindy

Christi said...

I am so sorry Megan. Just know that I am thinking of you. Sending you hugs!