I have been waiting for this time for awhile now so I am not so sure why I am totally dreading the whole thing. Yesterday was my first day back to the doctor since our last IVF cycle. Just walking into the office brought back a lot of feelings that have been hiding for a few months. I kept telling myself to breath and remember that this was a "chance" that my husband and I really need. We are ready to start again! This will be our 5th cycle. I am proud that we have made it this far. It is extremely hard to get through one normal cycle and we have pushed ourselves through 4 very tough ones. My doctor asked me what the worst part of the whole thing was: "Shots? Driving? the Dedication?". It took me half a second to tell her that disappointment was by far the hardest thing for me. Your hopes are always so high, I mean you have several embryos in your uterus. It doesn't get much closer than that! We have been waiting for my hormones to go back to normal so we would be able to start again, but yesterday was a little disappointing for us. I am on a new medicine and was told to keep waiting. We are so close to being where we need to be to begin but just not there yet. I have been on a medicine for a year that is suppose to get me ready but apparently it hasn't done its job very well. Both of my ovaries are full of cyst and nowhere near healthy enough. She said that she thought we would be ready in a couple of weeks. So now we hope and we pray that God helps us through whatever might be heading our way. Pray that he hugs our souls if we do see disappointment again. I have the best husband in the world and I am so thankful for all the support that he gives me. We are ready for a new chance of having what our heart desires.
Bedroom Decor Inspiration
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment