We received our calendar in the mail the other day which is a big deal! This is the calendar that shows what happens everyday until transfer day. YEAH! I start the first pack of medicine on Nov. 18th, start shots on Dec. 30th and retrieval will be around Jan. 22. Transfer will be around Jan. 27th. I was very excited to see everything laid out in front of me! Then a couple of days after, I started hurting and not feeling well at all. I called my doctor and she told me to go the doctor here in town. She didn't think it was my ovaries because I have been on birth control since July. They did a sonogram and I had two pretty good size cyst on my left side. There was no treatment that they could do at the time because most of the time birth control is the treatment. They both told me to take it easy and we will check to make sure that they start going down. If there is any more problems with either ovary my chances of being able to continue IFV are not very good. They did blood test and had me come back two days later. All my hormones seem to be on the right track which is a very good sign. I am feeling better and hope that everything is going back and the cyst are going down. I will go back this week. We have to order our medicine soon which is $2,000 and we will pay again for our frozen embryo. We have had this frozen embryo for 4 years now and pay a huge chunk every year to keep it frozen. I feel a little stressed with everything right at the moment but I know that God is guiding me through every day and I am so thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment