Biopsy is done! We had a few issues with my c-section scar in the uterus, which seems to always be an issue! As soon as they were able to find a way past the scar, everything went well. They had to use a special tube to push past the scar. Jason and I were both able to watch on the sonogram machine, which was interesting. It made me feel sick to my stomach but of course Jason thought it was awesome! Jason could pretty much see everything they were doing!!! I had pain all day yesterday but I feel way better today. I am very tender and a little uncomfortable but nothing bad. We will not know if it was a good enough biopsy for testing until Friday or maybe Monday but my doctor said it looked great. The doctor that will do the testing will let her know as soon as he gets it and will let her know as soon as he is done. We are praying that the biopsy was good enough for testing because I have stopped all meds. They keep a lot of women on the meds until they know so if it is not good they can just do another one right away. She told me to stop the medicine because of the negative affect it has on me. So if the biopsy is not a good one I will have to start all over. Which I am not sure I would even do. Now we just wait.....
No comments:
Post a Comment