Dr. Phy sent us over to a doctor in Odessa for a couple of things. The donor has to has to have an evaluation to make sure she is willing to donate and not being forced. She also had to pass FDA guidelines for the donation of human cells, tissues, and cellular tissue. Her evaluation was no big deal. We all knew it was a formality. So we moved on to all the other FDA regulations. One of the major things was she has to be 33 or younger at time of donation. She is 33 but we have a very short window because we have retrieval day for August 19th and her birthday is soon after that in August!! So if we would have waited even just a week we would have been in trouble! Our doctor thought the age was 35 and wasn't worried about it but we have all learned different!! Hopefully everything will go smoothly and nothing has to be pushed back any! When we first started planning everything I actually thought about waiting until December to do all of this for money reasons but Jason just kept telling me he wanted to do it now!! I just keep thanking God for all of the timing! Needless to say everything went great and we can continue on with our cycle!
I have to go back in on Friday for a long day! I will have a biopsy, sonogram, measurement and a practice transfer done. She will make sure that they will be able to get past the c-section scar with no problems. After this appointment we are able to start the shots and get the ball rolling! Very exciting!!
Gage is leaving today to go camping with my mom. He is going to be gone until Sunday! I am never away from him that long and I am a little worried. He cried yesterday and said he wanted to be at home but he was very tired. Today he is ready to go...so everyone pray for him and me both! I don't know what the heck I will be doing for a week without him........
Bedroom Decor Inspiration
10 years ago

2 comments:
VERY EXCITING!! God works in mysterious ways! Keep us updated! Love ya E
That was a close call! I'm glad it worked out just right! We'll be praying this cycle goes just right.
Post a Comment