Wow! I feel so good!! I feel completely normal now, THANK GOD! I had another sonogram and the cyst are almost gone and all my blood work was perfect! I feel really good, emotionally and physically. After 4, very different IVF cycles and two miscarriages I feel like I am ready to handle anything the next cycle will bring, with God and Jason by my side that is!
I am so thankful to have the husband that I do. He helps me so much through everyday. He supports me and always tries to put a smile on my face. I have a lot of ups and downs, I think mainly because the medicine that I am on, but he always tries to understand. The fact that I am a woman and he isn't........ well that just means he will never truly understand but he pretends anyway! I thank God everyday for him and Gage both.
Bedroom Decor Inspiration
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment